Re: [tycho-user] Root files for products based on bundles

David,

start ordering of bundles you do in the .product file! there is not need to create a p2.inf by hand.

take a look on this example:

   <configurations>
<plugin id="com.c4biz.osgiutils.configuration.manager" autoStart="true" startLevel="1" />
      <plugin id="javax.persistence" autoStart="true" startLevel="1" />
      <plugin id="org.apache.derby" autoStart="true" startLevel="2" />
<plugin id="org.eclipse.core.runtime" autoStart="true" startLevel="0" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.equinox.app" autoStart="true" startLevel="3" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.equinox.cm" autoStart="true" startLevel="2" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.equinox.common" autoStart="true" startLevel="1" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.equinox.ds" autoStart="true" startLevel="2" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.equinox.event" autoStart="true" startLevel="1" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.equinox.log" autoStart="true" startLevel="1" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.equinox.preferences" autoStart="true" startLevel="1" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.gemini.dbaccess.derby" autoStart="true" startLevel="2" /> <plugin id="org.eclipse.gemini.jpa" autoStart="true" startLevel="3" />
      <plugin id="org.eclipse.osgi" autoStart="true" startLevel="-1" />
      <plugin id="osgi.enterprise" autoStart="true" startLevel="2" />
   </configurations>
regards,

Cristiano