From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Erickson
Sent: Montag, 25. Juni 2012 20:29
To: Tycho user list
Subject: [tycho-user] Root files for products based on bundles

Hi all-
I would like to use the root files capability of PDE to package in some
files/folders into the base directory of my product archive (and ideally
testing launches), however it seems like this doesn't work particularly
well for bundle based products (see the bottom of
http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/tasks/pde_rootfiles.htm).
Has anyone been able to get this to work?  I'd ideally like these to be
copied in for Eclipse OSGi launch configurations as well.

Alternatively I tried moving to feature-based products and launches, but
I have a few bundles that have specific required launch levels and I
couldn't find a way to set these for Eclipse OSGi launch configurations
and products either (there seemed to be some discussion about touchpoint
instructions in a p2.inf file being able to set this but it wasn't clear
to me how these would work for regular launch configurations and junit
tests, etc).

Thanks!

-David