[tycho-user] Root files for products based on bundles

Hi all-
I would like to use the root files capability of PDE to package in some files/folders into the base directory of my product archive (and ideally testing launches), however it seems like this doesn't work particularly well for bundle based products (see the bottom of http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/tasks/pde_rootfiles.htm). Has anyone been able to get this to work? I'd ideally like these to be copied in for Eclipse OSGi launch configurations as well.

Alternatively I tried moving to feature-based products and launches, but I have a few bundles that have specific required launch levels and I couldn't find a way to set these for Eclipse OSGi launch configurations and products either (there seemed to be some discussion about touchpoint instructions in a p2.inf file being able to set this but it wasn't clear to me how these would work for regular launch configurations and junit tests, etc).

Thanks!

-David

Back to the top