Re: [tycho-user] MD5 hash is not as expected.

Hacking through the code gets me

package org.eclipse.tycho.p2.target;
class P2ArtifactDownloadTool
line 54:
        IStatus result =
repository.getArtifacts(requests.toArray(ARTIFACT_REQUEST_ARRAY), new
LoggingProgressMonitor(
                logger));

In here is the failure.

Hacking to find the contents of the createCompositeRepository returns:
[WARNING] Repository class =
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.artifact.repository.simple.SimpleArtifactRepository
[WARNING] Repository class =
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.artifact.repository.simple.SimpleArtifactRepository

Which is all equinox stuff and not tycho code - so opportunities to
hack are limited.

Re-reading the logs, I can reconstitute the url requested from nexus.
Manually downloaded our two internal bundles.

One md5sum's correctly and the other one doesn't.

Off to pester the nexus list.
:)

Back to the top