Re: [tycho-user] Optional dependencies can not be resolved

How can I define the dependencies to the RAP or RCP specific resourcesin my p2 repository in the pom?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Igor Fedorenko
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. März 2012 13:49
An: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] Optional dependencies can not be resolved

Tycho builds each module project once during each build execution and
then uses the same compiled binary everywhere the project is referenced.
If you want to have single build that produces both the war and the rcp,
you will need to chose one of org.eclipse.ui and org.eclipse.rap.ui for
compiling the bundles (the war and the rcp projects can still use
different dependencies). This can be done through pom.xml configuration,
no changes to bundle manifest are needed.

Alternatively, you can setup two pom.xml profiles, one for building the
war and another for the rcp, and use different dependencies there.

--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-03-16 8:36 AM, Oliver Pfau wrote:
> When the RAP war file is built in the fragment.xml the dependency to org.eclipse.ui.rap is present, so I would expect that this is used. When RCP is build in the .product file org.eclipse.ui is present. On the repositories RCP and RAP is present.

>>> Oliver