--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-03-16 6:44 AM, Oliver Pfau wrote:
To build the RAP war file I have a feature project which defines the plugins and fragments needed. For the eclipse stuff there is org.eclipse.rap.ui added. For the RCP client build I have a product definition which defines the dependencies. For the eclipse stuff there is org.eclipse.ui added.
I have a workspace in the IDE for RCP and RAP. The single sourcing are in both workspaces. To get a running workspace setup I have to add both RCP and RAP resources optional.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Igor Fedorenko
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. März 2012 11:33
An: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [tycho-user] Optional dependencies can not be resolved

What dependency do you expect to be used by the build?

--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-03-16 6:30 AM, Oliver Pfau wrote:
Hi,

I think the problem for my build are the optional dependencies for single sourcing (RCP, RAP) bundles. For instance a single sourcing bundles requires org.eclipse.ui and org.eclipse.rap.ui both optional. This works with 0.12.0 but not with the higher version of tycho.

   I get erros that the swt/jface classes can not be resolved:
[ERROR] import org.eclipse.jface.action.MenuManager;
[ERROR] The import org.eclipse.jface cannot be resolved

<dependency-resolution>
	<optionalDependencies>ignore</optionalDependencies>
</dependency-resolution>

does not help.

Is there any other possiblity to change the optional dependencies resolution to get my build working with tycho 0.14.1?

Regards,
Oliver