Re: [tycho-user] program argument -configuration (eclipse runtime option) not exported to .ini

Thanks a lot for your reply! The problem was solved by using the "Configuration" tab in the product editor.

The parameter was added to the config.ini. Therefore I had to use the  property osgi.configuration.area=@user.home/myNiceDirectory instead of the command line argument -configuration @user.home/myNiceDirectory which I had in application.ini.

(see http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Freference%2Fmisc%2Fruntime-options.html)

Thank you and kind regards,

Sonja

-------- Original-Nachricht --------