[tycho-user] program argument -configuration (eclipse runtime option) not exported to .ini

Hey there,

 I am discovering problems using the eclipse runtime option
-configuration @user.home/.myApplication/someDirectory. I need this option to set another configuration location for my application.
(see http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.platform.doc.isv%2Freference%2Fmisc%2Fruntime-options.html) I am using tycho 0.13.0 and packaging type eclipse-repository to build my application.

My product file contains the following program arguments:
-data @noDefault
-configuration @user.home/.myApplication/someDirectory

The eclipse-repository build is able to export the first parameter, but the whole second line is ignored so that my application.ini contains only the first parameter.
I have already tried a lot of combinations, e. g. writing seperate lines, quotations etc., but the result stays the same. It seems as if there was  a special behaviour for the -configuration flag.

Does anyone have a clue what causes this problem?

I have added my config to the attached tychodemo example for the eclipse-repository packaging type by Jan and Tobias.

Kind regards!

Sonja