[tycho-user] Attach sources to tycho projects

Hi

I use eclipse:eclipse to attach source jars from pom-first dependencies to tycho projects.

This works fine for some poms available in public maven repositories but are ignored for others. Always ignored (seemingly) for sources only available in my local repository. BTW, the source jars are available in my local repository for all tycho dependencies.

I cannot see a pattern as to when sources get attached and others does not?

Any pointers or tips?

Cheers,
-Kristoffer

Back to the top