Re: [tycho-user] Target platform composition and/or inheritance

> Can you elaborate this idea? Do you want separate 'effective .target
> file' for each tycho project? Where and at when do you want the file to
> be generated?

My thinking was just that I could go into a project and run something like
mvn tycho:effective-target which then would take the possible multiple target
files, resolve them and have it generate one target file for this project.

Of course when you start talking *multiple* projects then mvn might have a hard
time doing this but I could still find it useful to do for "bigger modules" and then
use this big target file in my eclipse workspace.

/max