[tycho-user] Executing tests on multiple target platforms

Hello,

I have a few plug-ins and one feature. A tycho-based build produces a p2 repo thereof and executes PDE-JUnit-tests (via the tycho-surefire-plugin) all in one go. Very neat :)

Now, I'd like to have the tests executed on multiple target platforms (Platform/UI 3.x and 4.x namely). Ideally, without building the feature each time and/or having to duplicate the pom files.
Can I specify pom files that just run tests on the output of a prior build? What do you recommend to achieve this?

TIA
Rüdiger

Back to the top