Re: [tycho-user] Target platform composition and/or inheritance

I was under impression this was how .target support was originally
implemented, i.e. it was possible to have several .target files for each
project, but somehow I don't see any traces of that in the commit
history. Odd. In any case, I believe this is a legitimate usecase and is
next to trivial to support in Tycho. Unfortunately, PDE only allows
single .target file for entire workspace, which makes use of multiple
.target files for Tycho projects much less attractive.

--
Regards,
Igor