Re: [tycho-user] Problem with dependency on classes exported by a fragment (using org.eclipse.swt)

Hi Igor,

we are making a port of the SWT library. And we wanted to keep the 'org.eclipse.swt' bundle symbolic name so users won't have to change their bundle manifest if they want to use our implementation of the swt library. We knew we could rename it like RAP did, but then if the user uses 'Require-Bundle' then he/she would have to change 'org.eclipse.swt' to our bundle symbolic name everywhere.

Regards,
Istvan