[tycho-user] Problem with dependency on classes exported by a fragment (using org.eclipse.swt)

Hi users!

I have some problems with building my projects with Tycho and i don't know whether it's a bug or not and if it's a bug then has it been reported somewhere or not. This my first time reporting such issue so if you need more details please let me know what else you need. So the case is that i'm using org.eclipse.swt plugin as a host of a fragment (org.eclipse.swt.fragment) and there is a 3rd project (myproject) which has a dependency exported by the fragment. When i try to build it with Tycho 0.13.0 (mvn clean package) i got an error message:

[ERROR] The projects in the reactor contain a cyclic reference: Edge between 'Vertex{label='myproject:org.eclipse.swt:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT'}' and 'Vertex{label='myproject:org.eclipse.swt.fragment:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT'}' introduces to cycle in the graph myproject:org.eclipse.swt.fragment:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT --> myproject:org.eclipse.swt:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT --> myproject:org.eclipse.swt.fragment:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -> [Help 1]

(See the first.zip for sources and log.txt in myproject.parent)

But if i change the version to 0.12.0 then the build runs successfully.

Question: Is there a way to get it built with 0.13.0 and later?

Another strange behavior i found:

If i change the name of the org.eclipse.swt project to anything else the build fails complaining about it couldn't resolve the import from the fragment. It fails both with 0.13.0 and 0.12.0, so in this case i have to add in myproject a line to the build.properties:
jars.extra.classpath = platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.swt.fragment

then it works again with 0.13.0 and 0.12.0.

Thank You in advance.
Istvan