Re: [tycho-user] Resource p2 repository not found with 0.13.0

If the problem is straightforward to reproduce, then size of the project
source tree does not matter much. If your build does not require any
special configuration, just checkout and run "mvn clean install", I can
have a look.

--
Regards,
Igor