Re: [tycho-user] Resource p2 repository not found with 0.13.0

Do all projects use the same target-platform-configuration and
repository configuration?

Does Tycho 0.14.0-SNAPSHOT work better/differently compared to 0.13?

Are you able to provide a complet project that demonstrates the problem?

--
Regards,
Igor