Re: [tycho-user] Resource p2 repository not found with 0.13.0

While eminently reproducible yesterday and this morning, after running in Debug (-X) and clearing the local repository I cannot get the issue to reproduce. I'm chalking it up to a corrupt local cache.

-Eric

On 29/11/2011 11:37 AM, Eric Gwin wrote:
Oliver,

I'm seeing a similar issue. Has this been reported as a bug, or were you able to resolve it?

I've had to create a p2 repo for compile-time dependencies that aren't in Orbit. 0.12.0 sees the artifacts, but 0.13.0 doesn't appear to.

-Eric

On 28/10/2011 7:16 AM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
In Tycho 0.13.0, the target file interpretation changed. Repositories with layout p2 should not be affected.

If you can reproduce the problem in a minimal, standalone project, you may open a bug report. Otherwise you could provide some more details (e.g. a complete build log) to give the people here on the list a chance to help you.

Regards
Tobias

-----Original Message-----
From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oliver Pfau
Sent: Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011 08:22
To: Tycho user list (tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [tycho-user] Resource p2 repository not found with 0.13.0

Hi,

switched from tycho 0.12.0 (my build works fine with this version) to
0.13.0. With 0.13.0 tycho can not find a bundle in my created p2
repository. I create the p2 repository with the eclipse.exe. It is added
like this:

<repository>
<releases>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<updatePolicy>interval:60</updatePolicy>
</releases>
<snapshots>
<enabled>false</enabled>
</snapshots>
<id>local-bundles</id>
<layout>p2</layout>
<name>Locale bundle for tycho</name>
<url>file:///D:/p2testrepo</url>
</repository>

A bug or do I have to migrate something?

Regards,
Oliver