[tycho-user] Location type "directory" for target platform

Hi Tycho users,

as specified in http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.13 the location types for configuring a target definition is limited to "p2". We have a specific target platform defined and archived in the Subversion repository, so we need the location type "directory" to be supported in Tycho.
Is there a known workaround (like https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/How+to+make+existing+OSGi+bundles+consumable+by+Tycho) or will be the "directory" location type supported in the next release?

Best regards,

Hermann Lacheiner

DI Hermann Lacheiner
Industrial Researcher

Software Competence Center Hagenberg GmbH
Softwarepark 21, A-4232 Hagenberg, Austria
UID: ATU 48056909 - FN: 184145b, Landesgericht Linz
Tel. +43 7236 3343-849
Fax +43 7236 3343-888
mailto:hermann.lacheiner@xxxxxxx
http://www.scch.at/