Re: [tycho-user] Location type "directory" for target platform

The problem with location type "directory" is that directories do not contain p2 metadata, and hence would require re-publishing of p2 metadata (which leads to violations of basic assumptions of p2...)

Tycho could support the location type "installation", but I don't think that this will be implemented soon unless there is a contribution from the community.

Regards
Tobias