Re: [tycho-user] [Tycho Users] problems with the generate-poms target

It is already possible to customise generated pom.xml by providing
alternative pom.xml templates. Tycho checks for custom templates in
${basedir}/pom-templates by default, but this can be overridden with
-DtemplatesDir command line parameter. You can see standard set of
templates in [1].

[1] https://github.com/sonatype/sonatype-tycho/tree/master/tycho-pomgenerator-plugin/src/main/resources/templates

--
Regards,