Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 3.0 release

We have a planned release for 2.6.x at end of month is it good idea to have two parallel releases?

Would it not be better to have it in snapshots (platform uses tycho snapshots afaik) or is there any immediate reason to have an official release?

If Alexander is fine with it I would vote for making master 3.x now and don't care about 2.7.x anymore unless we really need that and there is someone taking care of it...