Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 3.0 release

That's why I'd like to switch master to 3.x right now and let 2.7.x be a real maintenance of 2.6.x to get latest platform updates in.

One could even argue that we don't even consider to release 2.7.x unless someone else likes to provide the necessary fixes, it is not really required to upgrade anyways if there are no new features tycho needs to use.