Re: [tycho-dev] tycho-demo repo neither on Gerrit nor GitHub

> just merge the demo into the main Tycho Git

+1, we should try to setup a simple verification job that builds the demo projects with current snapshot I think so we can even have some kind of integration-test from it. Maybe it would be good to have a demo for each main feature we add to tycho (e.g. those mentioned in the release notes).