Re: [tycho-dev] Removing staging steps during release

Indeed, we can create the branch or the tag `tycho-2.4.0-rc` when we start the "quiet" period and immediately bump to next version on master. Both 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT and 2.5.0-SNAPSHOT versions should be available as snapshots for this time without need to reconfigure Jenkins jobs.
After a week, we manually checkout tycho-2.4.0-rc, change versions to 2.4.0, deploy and tag.

Back to the top