Re: [tycho-dev] Build p2 update site from Maven artifacts

Hi Dirk,

you mentioned that transitive dependencies are not included did you set a dependency scope on them as shown in this screenshot[1]?

If not feel free to open a bug [2] if something is not working as desired!

[1] https://xn--lubisoft-0za.gmbh/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/01/03_add_wizard.png
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=m2e