Re: [tycho-dev] Build p2 update site from Maven artifacts
  • From: "Fauth Dirk (XC-ECO/ESM1)" <Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 06:09:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=de.bosch.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=de.bosch.com; dkim=pass header.d=de.bosch.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Iogq7qqPlr6skP53j30BNE1M9mGxEJdx6LHI28RktDo=; b=Y2PUTEy971LdC0/dZre6Tx/pPXCdYmHJzpjeZO92Axe6ipMG1Humzfbesqs1nYfVsd5oyUbJPD2S11hMq9n1vYmn06vKR0PDpCwU9gPEr5zBLqqT/zuUJEcqSMY65WIV2+OkUqilk8k9LZPgYVkzHnZqfgXtwFBuWfiYE1bB/RCcAlJW0QhYB0zscAD1PxR+EBAXiH/WJi8r64uQ6E7zWnTUSl3VHSWB7xb5OgroteYeyn/pENgGdRN8LJpgksK9vBw9xYo0U+9qvdmbgK3gi1eF9A5ncs0adIYt8TsnbQBUT53vBZca4txr4qhdEVT12p1O1e2KhE23QPoSWvMZsQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=jECp8DKQxWchYOSe1jojE2TenOTQ8RU4JGMtiAgvcunvgzqN1ao/Rt/y9FX/FNRFipfGhafKwO/R3ifYmok0gNPL3bzK8emstkCcy185/zG15toIIWjGZA2FPGLj8JMMvU6HRgkZv1WJs7XNloq7RNWrwpUyNZhd+AYTvO40grLM9zuAbFfVExFoNti/WjWYsQTavx3/trVxTKdBIlXpGo8SqFU8elf9Aj4/YHfEr3lroUdOdswqDPTpzWdKGJ6BT7/158Af5ukB5MOtqBph4hHPUuosDXSa4hqmyI4bii4fG1gfl8kcr24VhOvbL/+B7yBUuYWeuTO3kFa35HWmOg==

Hi,

I am currently testing the m2e PDE Integration. As I am a big fan of the Target Platform DSL contributed by Mikael Barbero to Eclipse CBI I would like to see the m2e PDE Integration also in the DSL. (The PDE Target Definition Editor is not really useful for big target platforms and often breaks the whole development environment).

There is already a ticket on this:

https://github.com/eclipse-cbi/targetplatform-dsl/issues/115

I understand that contributions are welcome with regards to the comment on the ticket. But I have to admit that I am not familiar with Xtend and Xtext. Is there anyone out there that could take that up? That would make the usage perfect. Define the target platform via DSL, load the target platform via m2e PDE Integration, build with Tycho 2.2.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dirk Fauth

Cross-Domain Computing Solutions, Cross Automotive Platforms - System, Software and Tools Engineering Engineering Software Methods and Tools1 (XC-ECO/ESM1)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Postfach 30 02 40 | 70442 Stuttgart | GERMANY |
www.bosch.com
Tel.
+49 711 811-57819 | Telefax +49 711 811 | Dirk.Fauth@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer,
Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke