--
Regards,
Igor

On 12-08-30 8:26 AM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
So this comes down to the sad CI story at Eclipse: There is no usable
Nexus at Eclipse, so we don’t have any *official* CI build. I think Igor
has set up something on the Sonatype infrastructure, but there are no
SLAs associated with it. If it doesn’t work, it doesn’t work. From my
experience the CI build works well for main Tycho, but I haven’t tried
Tycho-Extras any time recently.

But why don’t you simply build Tycho and Tycho-Extras locally?

Regards

Tobias

*From:*tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Mickael Istria
*Sent:* Donnerstag, 30. August 2012 13:59
*To:* tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* Re: [tycho-dev] Latest published 0.16.0-SNAPSHOT provides a
failing target-platform-validation-mojo

On 08/30/2012 01:55 PM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:

    Are the HEADs in tycho and tycho-extras inconsistent, or just
    Tycho’s CI build results?

I am not sure I understand the question, but in case it helps got this
error by consuming the target-platform-validation-mojo from latest
SNAPSHOT in a local build of target-platforms.
So I think that the published SNAPSHOT of Tycho and Tycho-extras are
inconsistent. CI seems to show that HEAD are fine.
HTH...

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat <http://www.jboss.org/tools>