[tycho-dev] A #tycho channel on freenode

Hi all,

Max and I created a #tycho channel on freenode, to discuss about Tycho. We currently plan to use it for discussions about Tycho (to avoid polluting the #jbosstools channel with pure Tycho discussions). It's a totally public and open channel, so if you want to use it for Tycho-related discussions, you are totally welcome.
You can also make it an official #tycho channel if you want.

Hope we'll see you there.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat