[tycho-dev] Changing tycho-p2-resolver directory structure

As proposed during the last meeting here at SAP, I would like to change the structure of the bundles under “tycho-p2-resolver”:

In order to ease the re-import of the affected project into the Eclipse workspace, I will also change the project aggregation, so that everything is aggregated from the root POM.

Any objections/comments? If not, I’ll do this change within the next two weeks.

Regards
Tobias