[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tycho-dev] Changing tycho-p2-resolver directory structure
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:47:03 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acxg2ltouKc3ad6TQSm7AWpJnQIXlQ==
- Thread-topic: Changing tycho-p2-resolver directory structure
As proposed during the last meeting here at SAP, I would like to change the structure of the bundles under “tycho-p2-resolver”:
- Rename the folder “tycho-p2-resolver” to “tycho-bundles”, because the folder contains all Tycho-provided bundles of Tycho’s embedded OSGi runtime.
- Drop the “tycho-p2-resolver-impl” folder in order to shorten the paths.
In order to ease the re-import of the affected project into the Eclipse workspace, I will also change the project aggregation, so that everything is aggregated from the root POM.
Any objections/comments? If not, I’ll do this change within the next two weeks.