[tycho-dev] Problem with Resource Filtering and eclipse-feature Projects

Hi guys,

I've started to work with internationalization on my RCP project.

For bundle projects, I'm using maven Resource Filtering to setup some properties at building time (bundle.properties file in this case) and It's working properly.

At manifest I configured this:

Bundle-Localization: OSGI-INF/l10n/bundle
and at POM I did this:
<resource>
<directory>OSGI-INF/l10n</directory>
<filtering>true</filtering>
<includes>
<include>bundle.properties</include>
</includes>
<targetPath>OSGI-INF/l10n</targetPath>
</resource>

The problem that I'm facing is that the same approach is not working when project is a eclipse-feature. :(

I'm doing almost the same, but for the feature.properties file:

<resources>
<resource>
<directory>./</directory>
<filtering>true</filtering>
<includes>
<include>feature.properties</include>
</includes>
<targetPath>./</targetPath>
</resource>
</resources>

The file is being copied to the resulted jar, but it seems that maven-resources-plugin is not being called at all.

I have tried this on the ITP04-RCP example too, changed the directory value... same result :(

Anyone have note something like this?

regards

Cristiano

Back to the top