Re: [tycho-dev] Code formatting

All .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs files are modified after I
import tycho sources in eclipse workspace. I think this is rather
serious problem as these files are likely to cause merge conflicts when
two developers check in slightly modified versions. I am tempted to
rollback this commit and come up with another way to enforce code
formatting. What do you think?

--
Regards,
Igor