Da: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> per conto di tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Inviato: giovedì 25 febbraio 2021 19:33
A: tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Oggetto: Re: [tracecompass-dev] R: R: Question about VM tracing with LTTng and Virtual Machine Analysis inside TraceCompass

Hi,

After consulting the lttng community, they suggested the error you have is due to the lttng-ust master libraries being on the system, as opposed to the ones for stable-2.12. And indeed I can reproduce the output with lttng-ust master.

Make sure you compile the statedump-notifier-2.12 branch of lttng-ust and that it is the only one installed on your system. `ldconfig -p | grep liblttng` could show you the path to the libraries that are installed.

Cheers,

Geneviève