[tracecompass-dev] Java Based DLT Reader/ Parser.

Hi,

Actually I am trying to read and parse DLT log file using java in Trace Compass Development Environment. And I also want to convert dlt log file to text file as I am not able to detect dlt texts and continue with the analysis part. The manadatory plugins of TMF have been added.
I went through the link
https://github.com/GENIVI/dlt-viewer/blob/master/parser/qdltparser.cpp
to understand how it reads the DLT Log file. Basically it reads line by line using inbuilt QT library functions. So I was not able to do this in java.

So kindly help me in reading and parsing DLT files.

With regards,
Shreyas

Back to the top