From: tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: May 12, 2020 1:43 AM
To: tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] Java Based DLT Reader/ Parser.

Hi,

Actually I am trying to read and parse DLT log file using java in Trace Compass Development Environment. And I also want to convert dlt log file to text file as I am not able to detect dlt texts and continue with the analysis part. The manadatory plugins of TMF have been added.
I went through the link
https://github.com/GENIVI/dlt-viewer/blob/master/parser/qdltparser.cpp<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=75b2feb8-2b121e21-75b2be23-8682aaa22bc0-0f8911fe1f4a7f73&q=1&e=ae0988fa-6a3b-4ef6-ab7a-f36d70a5ee83&u=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FGENIVI%2Fdlt-viewer%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fparser%2Fqdltparser.cpp>
to understand how it reads the DLT Log file. Basically it reads line by line using inbuilt QT library functions. So I was not able to do this in java.

So kindly help me in reading and parsing DLT files.

With regards,
Shreyas

Back to the top