[tracecompass-dev] Keeping the TC & TC Incubator GitHub mirrors up to date

Hi,

There are GitHub mirrors [1] of Trace Compass and the Trace Compass Incubator. Not sure how they're managed (or by whom), but from what I've seen, they're updated every once in a while. And the Incubator mirror hasn't been updated in 2 years.

This is a simple proposal to set up something that can periodically push from the official repositories and push to the GitHub mirrors. GitLab can do that [2]. I set one up [3] for my fork on GitHub [4] and it was quick and easy.

Some people might find out about Trace Compass by finding its mirror on GitHub, and keeping it up to date can only be positive!

Let me know what you think.

Christophe

[1] https://github.com/tracecompass
[2] https://gitlab.com/help/user/project/repository/repository_mirroring.md