Re: [tracecompass-dev] Scalability

In the thread on the tracecompass list, I also mentioned that the babeltrace utility itself ran out of memory when reading the file. That's actually my biggest worry. I got around the generator issue by flushing every 100K events.

I'll create a quick generator that shows the same issue and post it in a bit.

Doug.