[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tracecompass-dev] Scalability
- From: Jonathan Rajotte-Julien <jonathan.rajotte-julien@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 11:34:37 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mail.efficios.com 398D013326C
- User-agent: Mutt/1.9.5 (2018-04-13)
On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 03:23:23PM +0000, Doug Schaefer wrote:
> It should be easy to generate a random one with the class I mentioned below
> and fill it with 16 million events.
Not if the problem is in the generator code ;).
> BTW, two of the int fields are 5 and 10
> bits respectively, but I'm not sure that matters (or at least it shouldn't).
Make sure to check the endian-ness of those fields.
What class? Not sure I see any reference to any.
Since you are generating CTF the error can be in the generator code. Please
provide either a trace reproducing the issue or a base reproducer. It will be
much easier overall than us trying to reproduce it blindly.