[tools-pmc] Inactive PMC members

Hey guys,
I've noticed that for the last year and more it's pretty much only Jonah and me acting as PMC to do reviews, approve CQs and etc. It is clearly expected that PMC members participate in PMC duties. So for all current PMC members please state if you're still interested in staying on the PMC.
I'm looking to grow the PMC with more active people but first it's good to see whether we have inactive people so voting and etc. can go on faster after that.

--
Aleksandar Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team

Back to the top