From:        Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        10/14/2015 12:06 PM
Subject:        Re: [tools-pmc] [CQ 10263] vagrant Version: 1.7.2
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

All,

The determination of whether something is an exempt pre-req is within the purview of the EMO. In the past the approach that we have consistently taken with LinuxTools is that if a component is referencing a particular runtime (e.g. Docker, LTTng, ...) then it can be reasonably described as an exempt pre-req. The idea being that if someone wants to use Docker tools, they probably have Docker installed.

At least that's how we've done it so far.

Hope that helps.