Re: [tools-pmc] FW: [CQ 8391] Apache cordova Version: 3.0.0 and later

On 09/09/2014 8:36 PM, Gorkem Ercan wrote:

Thank you Wayne for trying to find a solution... I am fine with both alternates (not that it matters) and also can try to make the case to Mike.

You won't have to make much of a case....having Thym treat Cordova as an exempt pre-req seems pretty obvious to me. Is there a CQ already open that I can comment on?

However, there have been some recent changes to Apple's iOS SDK licensing that we need to look into. If they turn out to be acceptable I can imagine a future scenario where we ship Cordova bundled with Thym directly from Eclipse. Assuming that is something that even makes sense for Thym. I could imagine that your users would want to always get and use the very latest version of Cordova, and getting it bundled with Thym would be of limited value.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top