Re: [tools-pmc] EDT 0.8.2 Release Review Request

A January 11th release date is not possible. We generally run reviews from Thursday to Wednesday. I don't have a problem make exceptions, but we also don't generally start a review until the IP Log has been processed (or at least I have a good feeling that the IP team will be able to complete their review by the end of the review period).

I found a problematic library in the project downloads (a version of jtopen for which I cannot identify a CQ). This needs to be addressed before we can move forward. I have given instructions to the developer who submitted the IP Log for review.

Where is the project plan for version 0.8.2?

When does the project intend to graduate? I'd like to see a project plan in place for version 1.0.

FWIW, the project website is quite nice and informative. I see, however, on the download page, that you aren't signing your bundles. There are resources within the Eclipse community that can help you with this.

Wayne