Re: [tools-pmc] New project proposals: WindowBuilder and RAT

> What would be the right forum / newsgroup to comment on the RAT proposal

Apparently the "new way" is that there is one place to discuss proposals now, the "Proposals Forum"
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=202

Or, for us old-fashioned, traditionalists ... the newsgroup: org.eclipse.proposals

(And, yes, relation to MAT was one of my questions that I posted there :)