From:        Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx, "'Eric Clayberg'" <clayberg@xxxxxxxxxx>, Павел Петроченко <pavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        12/15/2010 01:01 PM
Subject:        [tools-pmc] New project proposals: WindowBuilder and RAT
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greetings Tools PMC.

I posted two new project proposals this morning that intend to be
created under the Tools project. I believe that these projects represent
very real value to the Tools Project, Eclipse community and Eclipse
brand. I invite you to provide your input into the project.

They both intend to create early in the new year, and both intend to
join Indigo. I'll be seeking your +1 to proceed.

http://eclipse.org/proposals/tools.windowbuilder
http://eclipse.org/proposals/tools.rat

Thanks,

Wayne