[tools-pmc] New project proposals: WindowBuilder and RAT

Greetings Tools PMC.

I posted two new project proposals this morning that intend to be created under the Tools project. I believe that these projects represent very real value to the Tools Project, Eclipse community and Eclipse brand. I invite you to provide your input into the project.

They both intend to create early in the new year, and both intend to join Indigo. I'll be seeking your +1 to proceed.

http://eclipse.org/proposals/tools.windowbuilder
http://eclipse.org/proposals/tools.rat

Thanks,

Wayne