Re: [tools-pmc] Re: Please approve release review for the Object Teams Development Tooling (0.7.0)

+1
congratulations.

Some misc. comments on the materials (which are here only for your consideration if you find them helpful  ... not conditions of approval).

p.13
What's this line mean?
"lost time waiting for provenance signatures"

Sounds kind of negative, and not sure what it contributes to understanding.
[and if it refers to me asking questions for a week or two ... well, then, not sure I'd agree with its accuracy, exactly]

p.14
Similar for following page, you give reasons for why scheduled changed

Initial plan tentatively mentioned graduation w/ Helios
�X overall time until “check in to cvs” longer than expected
�X Sept. '09: proposal sent to EMO
�X Jan. '10: project creation review
�X Apr. '10: “check in to cvs”
�X too little time left until Helios release

Kind of sounds "defensive" and in my experience, no one ever questions "why plans and results differ" (some might ... but, I'm not aware of any) and I think everyone knows plans usual do change to some degree. IMHO, your release materials should just be positive proclamations of your accomplishments and great work ... no "defense" required.

If you do have some editorial comments on why joining Eclipse is hard, what took longer than you thought, etc., those would be great to know, perhaps in a blog or even note to PMC, but IMHO don't need to be in your release materials.

I hope you find at least one these comments helpful ... but no need to reply or even use them in your final materials. Just quick reactions as I read it.

Thanks, good luck,