[tools-pmc] Please approve release review for the Object Teams Development Tooling (0.7.0)

Dear PMC,

I've contacted EMO for schedulig the first release review for Object Teams.
We agreed on having the review shortly after Helios: on Wed. July 7.

After the move to Eclipse.org I have published four milestones
(see http://www.eclipse.org/objectteams/download.php)
and feel that everything is stable for an actual release now,
which btw. builds upon Helios.

The only reason why we're not going directly for a graduation review
is that we need some more time for finalizing our API.

Please let me know if you need further information for approving the review.

thanks,
Stephan

Back to the top