[tools-pmc] Re: Mylyn 2.1 did not have a Release Review

Greg,
Absolutely! What do you suggest we do with the portal in this regard? You're suggesting that we use it for scheduling reviews and making sure all the check list items are done for the review, right? Of course there's still the issue that people/projects have to know that they need a review for any M.N release - any ideas about how to portalize that?

- Bjorn

P.S. Could you enter a bug for release review coordination through the portal? Thanks.

Would it be possible to use the portal for this? The contribution process seems to work quite well now. If release review submissions were coordinated through the portal then the correct checks could be enforced at this point.
--

[end of message]

Back to the top