Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [tm4e-dev] TM4E in Photon Simultaneous Release

Hi Mickael,

> It seems like as a committer, I'm allowed to create the release and so on (I didn't go through the whole process to verify I can complete it, but at least, links are there).

Cool!

> Would you like me to prepare the release record? 

What do you mean? You wish some description about the features of the release?

>  I think it's still better if you can do the announce on the cross-project-issues-dev mailing-list afterwards, but if need be, I can do it too.

Ok, so if I understand, after "prepare the release record" (my job, but what I must do it?), you will create the tm4e release and after I must announce this release in cross-project-issues-dev

Is that? Sorry I have not taken time to read about cross-project.

Anyway thanks a lot for your help.

Regard's Angelo

2017-12-11 8:52 GMT+01:00 Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Angelo,

It seems like as a committer, I'm allowed to create the release and so on (I didn't go through the whole process to verify I can complete it, but at least, links are there).
Would you like me to prepare the release record? I think it's still better if you can do the announce on the cross-project-issues-dev mailing-list afterwards, but if need be, I can do it too.

Cheers,

_______________________________________________
tm4e-dev mailing list
tm4e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/tm4e-dev



Back to the top