[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 08:53:26 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AczVxJi3OqjHzhgBRQeaUdb3ckjdHQAfmwoAABCGAOAAJSD/AAAA/G0AAAzUqQA=
- Thread-topic: FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized
So let's assume that the RXTX site is OK now (including p2 metadata) and only Mac has an issue.
Let's follow up on the Mac issue offline.
From: Anna Dushistova [mailto:anna.dushistova@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:46 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Cc: TM project developer discussions; Stieber, Uwe
Subject: Re: FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Anna Dushistova <anna.dushistova@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Oberhuber, Martin
> <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Anna,
>> This is strange ... I successfully installed RXTX on Win7 yesterday without any issue.
>> I used a blank Eclipse 3.7.1 install with empty configuration area and a fresh workspace.
>> Are you on Mac or on Linux ?
> I have both available, I was using Mac, haven't tried Linux yet.
Works perfectly fine on Linux.