[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tm-dev] FYI: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:36:57 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AczVxJi3OqjHzhgBRQeaUdb3ckjdHQ==
- Thread-topic: The RXTX repo has been p2'ized
FYI I have added p2 metadata to the RXTX repository:
Could you check whether it can be consumed by Maven/Tycho now ?
From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anna Dushistova
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 11:51 AM
To: TM project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [tm-dev] Converting TM to tycho-same feature and plugin ids problem
I second this request now when I got to the point when RSE builds but my terminal build fails.
On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Stieber, Uwe <Uwe.Stieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> Please p2'ize the RXTX update site if you can. It would be of great help for Maven/Tycho.
> Thanks, Uwe :)